Gain the training essential for launching and running a successful business at the NxLeveL 10-week certificate program presented by The South Carolina Commission for Minority Affairs and USDA.
NxLeveL is the premier training program in the U.S. for small business planning. The next series of NxLeveL will begin December 7, 2013 (Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm, with lunch provided) at the Greater Sumter Chamber of Commerce and will run every Tuesday evening from 6-9pm through February 27, 2014.
The training program fee is $100, however scholarships, are currently available reducing tuition to only $25! Register now while scholarships are still available.*
Join us for the opportunity to:
• Objectively evaluate your business concept and plans;
• Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals,
such as marketing, product development, management,
operations, budgets and financials;
• Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
• Understand how to access financial and business resources;
• Network & develop relationships to help your business grow.
For more information contact Rogie Nelson at
OR visit www.BizBuilderSC.com
[select Sumter Chamber location]